80% of all active online users use search engines to locate, compare and qualify products and services.
Create a website for users, not for Google. Successful SEO is the lethal combination of consumer research & website development used to create an optimum experience for users during the early stages of the customer journey.
Why Invest in SEO?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
87% of shoppers (for both online & offline businesses) now begin their search online.
Unlike most other advertising platforms (social media, TV, newspaper, etc), Google provides access to free, qualified prospects who are ready and looking to purchase unique products or services.
A successful SEO strategy ensures your business is easily found on Google when customers are researching & comparing businesses
Google's job is to ensure it delivers users the most relevant and accurate results for each search term.
Our job is to ensure this is you.
Have you ever read website content that doesn't make sense?
Filling pages with large chunks of excess, incoherent information that tries to trick Google is not a good idea.
Content creation is a valid part of SEO, however no agency should convince you to prioritise robots over your real website users.
Our SEO Objectives
Our SEO Process
In order to determine the right SEO strategy for your business & niche, we consult on the following:
We begin your SEO campaign with an audit & research:
Just like a car service, we conduct an 18-point SEO optimisation check on your website, improving functionality, site health & site speed.
1. Optimisation of title tags
2. Optimisation of meta description tags
3. Optimisation of header tags
4. Optimisation of italics and bold tags
5. Analysis of non-index able attributes
6. Robots optimisation
7. Image analysis and optimisation of Alt & title tags
8. Optimisation of internal navigation/link structure
9. Page content optimisation
10. Check canonicalisation error
11. Optimisation of website URL redirection
12. Optimisation of sitemap.xml
13. Optimisation of page speed
14. Optimisation of external Links
15. Analysis of broken/dead links
16. URL optimisation
17. Optimising HTML code
18. Optimisation and analysis of hyperlinks
We continuously create unique & informative content for your website and external platforms that is tailored to the user and your business niche. We then disperse this content on your behalf in order to boost your website authority.
We help create and execute:
We provide our clients with comprehensive and transparent reporting each month.