Pay-per-click is an effective digital advertising model used to direct specified traffic to your website, ultimately converting the traffic to leads, sales or another defined goal.
Hyper-targeting allows us to target your ads to very specific audiences. Results are transparent, measurable & can optimised to scale revenue.
Our PPC Process
No two businesses are the same, therefore no two campaigns should be the same. Before we set up your Ads Campaign we:
Research & Audit:
- Competitor & key term research
- Google Trends report
- Current website/landing page audit
- Definition of customer pain points & unique advantages
Define Your Goals:
- A/B testing hypothesis
- Set up ad spend calculator
- Definition of goals
Your campaign will include:
- Ad Campaign (product/service categories)
- Ad Groups (individual products/services and generic industry search terms)
- Individual ads (A/B testing of content to determine effectiveness)
Throughout your campaign we actively review search behaviour to ensure we minimise cost per acquisition and maximise your return on investment. This includes:
- Search term review & negative keyword allocation.
- Review all metrics & adjust your budget accordingly.
- Review individual ad content including A/B test results to ensure we only continue showing favourable ads.
- Suggestions & hypothesis for following month.